Friday, January 20, 2012

Cleaning

Today was our cleaning day. We had sheets going through the wash continually and we vaccuumed and mopped and cleaned the bathrooms. It's so nice  to  have a clean house!

It finally snowed some, but not very much. I'm not going to be able to appreciate summer fully when it comes if it doesn't snow at least a foot! I'd appreciate it even better if we got snowed in (I think I'll go with a foot or two, though :-).

Yesterday was homeschool swim day and Grandpa took Me and Avery and some cousins to the Y. We did swim relay-races and side-crawl laps. I learned to sit-dive and knee-dive during free time.

I knit this scarf from the 'Drop Stitch Scarf' pattern from Ravelry.
By the way, Ravelry is an awsome site to get patterns from.
You can search what kind of pattern you want. You can find all
kinds of good patterns there and print them out for free.
I used size 6  needles instead of 5 and sock-ease yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment