Thursday, January 26, 2012

Skiing

Yesterday our whole family except Mom went skiing! It was so fun! I'm really proud of myself since I went down the Milky Way, Little America and Hollywood High (all black diamonds). Especially Hollywood. Some experienced skiers might think that's no big deal, but I'm still proud of myself ;-)

We skied from about 1:00 - 9:15! It took a whole hour to get checked in. The lines were huge and people kept sneaking in the middle of the line. We got to bed at 10:15. I could hardly get out of bed this morning because I was so tired. I'm surprisingly not sore! Must be all the skating.

Grandma and I sorted books in her small library today. I've been saving for seeds for the spring. I work in her antique shop for pay sometimes, too.

Tonight we are going to an aunt and uncle's place for supper. There are 9 kids, and each of us have a buddy there. I'm really looking forward to that!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment