Monday, June 25, 2012

Flowers

I love this time of year when the flowers are just starting to bloom. Here's what it looks like around here.

Marigold

Pots along the sidewalk - the cat's tail, too :-)

Dahlia


Delphinium

Day lilies

Zinnias with galardia in the background

Strawflower

Creeping thyme

Four o'clocks - these should have pink, yellow and white blossoms. They open at four o'clock P.M.


This is in front of the kitchen window. There is lobelia directly in front and celosia on the sides.

Celosia

Nesturtiams with vines on siding


Coleus

Hostas/coleus/I have no idea

Zinnia
I love this kind of flower because of its bright color and also its nectar. If you look closely (in a not blurred picture) you can see there are little flowers for its nectar, and those have nectar.

I have been having problems thinking of things to post. Do you have any ideas? What would be interesting to know about my life?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these photos of the flowers in your yard. Looking at them made me feel like I just had a peaceful visit in your home with your family!!! As far as more ideas for posts..... maybe interview people in your life (siblings, parents, aunts, cousins, grandparents) and find out as much about each one as you can and then do posts about them. Just an idea. Should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the writing encouragement/ideas!!

    ReplyDelete