Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Caroling

Yesterday I went with my family (except for Avery) caroling with the homeschool group. We did it at Windmill Ponds, an assisted living home. It was pretty fun, and I think the people enjoyed it.
Other than that I did my school, listened to an audio book, and was watching a movie with some others.
I can't believe Christmas is in 6 days! I'm so excited! Are you?
I have piano lessons today. I am looking forward to that.
I have some projects I want to do on my sewing machine. I have fabric for either a travel mat with pockets or a skirt. Mom said the travel mat would probably be easiest, so I'll probably do that. I have some audio books from the library that I love listening to while I sew, so maybe I'll do that today.
Have a great day!
P.S. I like making desserts, so if you have some fun recipes I would love to see them :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment