Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sore!!!!! :-$

Oh boy am I sore!!!! I just got in from skating...I need to get in shape!!
We played some hockey with some others. I think my team won, but I'm not sure. Anyway, it was fun. Now I'm sore.
I hope we can watch a movie tonight. I don't know if we have a good one on hand, though. Although we do have a store with movies for rent :-)
I am so excited! I can't wait to go shopping with Grandma (at 12:30 P.M. Maybe I should do a little schoolwork ahead of time)! And none too soon; Christmas is in 13 days! Another thing to be excited about!
One thing I love about Christmas is coming down in the morning to presents all around the Christmas tree and reaching into stockings. I also love watching others open up presents from me.
Have a great evening!
P.S. I'm must be happy; I'm doing a lot of exclamation marks! ;-)
P.P.S. I think there's something goofy going on; it's showing the posts 2 hours before they were actually posted :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment