Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Letter

I've finished writing the second draft of the Christmas letter. Hopefully it'll be the last one because I am TIRED of WRITING. Tired of writing the letter, anyway. I have finished school and hopefully finished the Christmas letter. I should sew once I can get the help of Mom with a problem with my machine. It started doing the wrong length and tension of stitch when I was a few inches from finishing my project! Don't you hate it when that happens?
I've made a goal of sewing for at least 30 min. each day (with a couple of exceptions on really busy days). I have a couple projects I want to do before Christmas. I'm that sort of person; I have all kinds of ideas and I save it all for the last minute! I just have to stick with a couple things when I do that :-)
My piano lesson went well. Charis is the best teacher! My goal has always been to play 'Bumblebee Boogie'. Hopefully I'm pretty close to that! Then maybe my next goal should be Lizt? I'll cross that bridge when it comes. I just dream a lot ;-)

1 comment: